Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group
Due to COVID-19, our patient visitor policies are changing. Please visit: COVID-19: Enhanced Visitor Policy
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group is a network of more than 250 multidisciplinary healthcare providers conveniently located throughout the Greater Houston area. Our medical professionals provide personalized, expert care in a variety of specialties, including primary care, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, OB/GYN, and general surgery. Many offer same or next-day appointments as well as onsite imaging and laboratory services, providing patients and their families with a convenient and comprehensive healthcare experience.
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group accepts all major insurance plans, making it easier for you to access the best care at the best value. Our network of care puts patients first so you can have the peace of mind knowing reliable coverage is close to home.
Our offices are open and ready to provide care.
We’ve taken several steps to make sure you’re safe when you come to our doctors’ offices.
Our Commitment to Patient Safety for In-Person Visits
We are now offering care through virtual visits on your telephone or computer, however, for certain types of visits, your physician may need to see you in his or her office to properly evaluate your condition.
Is it safe to come to the clinic to seek medical care for non-flu/COVID-19 related conditions?
- If coming to the clinic for an appointment, we recommend practicing good hand hygiene after touching environmental surfaces and using proper cough and sneezing etiquette.
- We are taking the necessary precautions daily to ensure that our patients and employees are safe during this time.
- We are following CDC recommended cleaning/sanitizing practices for exam rooms, waiting areas, and other clinic spaces.
- Additionally, we are following social distancing practices, which includes signage reminders and markers on the floor to indicate spacing standards (6 feet apart).
- The number of staff and patients in our clinics may be restricted at times as needed.
- When the physician office calls to confirm your appointment, they will also pre-screen you for your potential of having COVID-19 and ask you to wear a mask to your appointment.
- When you come to our clinics for an appointment, you will be required to wear a mask and screened again upon entering the office; this may include a temperature screen.
If you have a fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms, please call our office before coming in for your appointment.
Why Choose Us?
We’re in Network
We accept all major insurance plans. Call ahead to confirm your plan’s coverage.
Same or Next-Day Appointments
You can schedule online or via phone. Use our search tool and filter by specialty, location, and more to find a physician based on your needs.
Leading Medical Specialists
Our board-certified physicians and exceptional staff have access to the latest in technology and continue to advance the standards of healthcare.
Located Near You
Our experts are located throughout the Houston area and surrounding communities.