Empowering Women to Make Healthier Choices With High-Quality OBGYN Services
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group Caritas Women’s Care in Sugar Land provides compassionate OBGYN care that includes education and awareness of the unique functions of a woman’s body at every stage of life. Focused on delivering optimal healthcare for every woman, we offer a full spectrum of healthcare services for women, including:
- Routine gynecological care
- Menopause and gynecological disorders (irregular bleeding, endometriosis, PMS, ovarian cysts)
- Screening (cysts, breast exams, pap smears)
- da Vinci® Robotic–Assisted Surgery
- Microsurgery for repair of damaged fallopian tubes
- Preconception care
- High-risk prenatal care throughout pregnancy
Women’s Health & Fertility Restoration
Honoring womanhood and the sanctity of human life, Caritas Women’s Care offers on-site education about two new innovative women’s health services—the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System (CrMS) and NaProTECHNOLOGY™—both scientific approaches to managing reproductive health.
Caritas Women’s Care offers comprehensive preconception care as well as routine and high-risk prenatal care for women throughout their pregnancy. We believe in partnering with you on this important journey and here every step of the way.