The Center for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery at St. Luke’s Health–Sugar Land Hospital offers leading-edge treatments and services to the Fort Bend County community. We offer advanced treatment options at a convenient location, and we believe in supporting patients through every step of the process — before, during, and after their weight loss procedure.
Why St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital?
- Highly-skilled surgeon
- Leading-edge technology
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Non-surgical options
- Support groups and nutrition counseling
Brandon Fadner, MD
Dr. Brandon Fadner is a board-certified bariatric surgeon dedicated to delivering high-quality, compassionate care to Sugar Land and nearby communities. Dr. Fadner is part of the Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group, a network of more than 250 multidisciplinary healthcare providers conveniently located throughout the Greater Houston area.
Terri Corbett, RN, CBN
Bariatric Program Coordinator
When making your decision for bariatric surgery, it is very important to consider your lifestyle, age, level of health, and any existing conditions. At The Center for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery at St. Luke’s Health–Sugar Land Hospital, we take the time to carefully evaluate all these factors and determine the best option for you. We provide highly individualized care, delivered with respect and compassion. We’ll recommend a procedure and a plan that will make lifelong changes possible and move you toward improved health with the ability to live life as you choose.
As part of your procedure, our experts provide:
- Medical clearance to ensure all risk factors and comorbidities are handled appropriately before surgery.
- Nutritional counseling to provide a solid foundation for our patients’ weight loss success post-procedure.
- Mental health consultations to deal with any pre-procedure anxiety as well as to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders and decrease the risk for future transfer addictions.
- Monthly dedicated support groups to provide emotional support and guidance from others who are going through the same experience.
- Follow-up care after your procedure, specific to your health and the procedure you had done.
Personalized Bariatric Solutions
Meet Brandon Fadner, MD, board-certified surgeon at St. Luke’s Health–Sugar Land Hospital. Watch as he discusses factors to consider when thinking about bariatric surgery.