CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial offers patients a convenient, easy-access location for all spectrums of non- and minimally invasive heart and vascular screening and testing. Located on The Heart Institute of East Texas campus in Lufkin, the CHI St. Luke’s Health Heart & Vascular Imaging Center has a professional and dedicated staff committed to providing high-quality, safe, patient-focused care.
The Heart & Vascular Imaging Center offers:
- the only Cardiac PET/CT scans in the deep East Texas area
- non-invasive exercise stress tests
- non-invasive nuclear medicine stress tests
- vascular ultrasounds
- outpatient diagnostic cardiac cath lab procedures
Cardiologists of Heart Institute of East Texas, all of whom are Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases, interpret all above tests and results. Results are returned to patients and/or ordering primary care physician in a timely manner.
Located on the first floor of the Heart Institute of East Texas, our professional and compassionate team consists of ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and diagnostic technologists, as well as registered nurses and X-Ray technologists in the cath lab.
Patients must have a doctor’s order to have tests performed. To schedule a procedure, call 936-634-8900.
Heart & Vascular Mobile Imaging
Services include:Patients in rural East Texas now have access to outpatient, diagnostic procedures through the Heart & Vascular Mobile Imaging unit—a traveling van that provides cardiovascular imaging services to patients who could not otherwise visit a doctor for these important, and oftentimes, life-saving procedures.
- Echocardiograms: An ultrasound that views the heart’s structure and checks how well it functions.
- Carotid Scans: An ultrasound that views the insides of your carotid arteries.
- Most Vein Studies: An ultrasound that views veins and arteries in the legs to identify any blockages or other issues preventing good blood flow.
All tests and procedures are performed by a certified Echo Technologist inside of the van for privacy and convenience. To schedule an appointment, you must have a doctor’s referral. For more information, call (936) 634-8900.