CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial San Augustine has consistently earned the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services certification which demonstrates compliance with the highest standards of care. The staff of this 18-bed acute care hospital, located at 511 East Hospital Street, maintains its focus on quality care and delivering only the best to the community they call home.
In addition to emergency care, CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial San Augustine offers comprehensive diagnostic testing, including MRI, CT, and digital mammography, and telemedicine allows Lufkin radiologists to interpret tests sent electronically from San Augustine. Located on campus is a fully accredited dialysis center, which is owned and operated by Sankar Nephrology.
A diverse group of physicians have established clinics in San Augustine. Specialties include Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Podiatry, Chiropractic care and nephrology.
The San Augustine Cafeteria offers hot patient meals three times daily/seven days a week. There is a standard menu that rotates weekly.
Although the San Augustine Cafeteria does not provide meals to the public, the cafeteria staff will prepare guest trays for family members who have loved ones in the hospital. However, the cafeteria staff must receive advanced notice in order to prepare the trays for delivery. The guest tray comes with one meat, two vegetables, dessert, and tea for $3.
Contact Our Teams
- Billing Questions 936-275-3446 ext 251
- Café 936-275-3446 ext 252
- Case Management 936-275-3446 ext 298
- Centralized Scheduling 936-275-3446 ext 244
- Community Outreach & Marketing 936-639-7676
- Emergency Services 936-275-3446 ext 288
- Express Lab 936-275-3446 ext 293
- Human Resources 936-639-7789
- Rehab Services 936-275-3446 ext 237
- Imaging Services 936-275-3446 ext 235
- Lab Services 936-275-3446 ext 230
- Medical Records 936-639-7137
- Patient Care Services (nursing) 936-275-3446 ext 292
- Polk Education Center (Diabetes) 936-639-7585
- Wound Care Center (Lufkin) 936-639-7696