Get back to the activities you love with help from the orthopedic team at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center’s McNair Campus. As a hospital-based unit, we’re able to provide an extensive spectrum of care, a high level of patient support, and access to advanced resources, all contributing to better results. We’re dedicated to providing a high-quality, comprehensive experience for our patients—and we’re with you every step of the way.
With advanced care and leading-edge surgical techniques, the highly skilled staff at Baylor St. Luke’s provides personalized care to get you back in motion. Our orthopedic specialists can treat any bone, joint, tendon, or ligament problem you may have, from your neck to your toes.
Our Orthopedic Services
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery Partial Knee Arthroplasty
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Total and Partial Hip Arthroplasty
- Total and Partial Knee Arthroplasty
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Revision Arthroplasty
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Treatment for Industrial Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedic Care