St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital welcomes applications for our Summer 2023 Jr. Volunteer Program.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 12TH.
- Students must be 16 years of age by June 1, 2023, to apply.
- All vaccinations must be up to date in order to be considered for the program. Please view the health requirements.
- Vaccination & Health Requirements:
- COVID-19 Vaccination (must be fully vaccinated)
- A clear TB test is also required. Either two sequential TB skin tests (a minimum of 30 days apart) or a TB blood test/titer. You may apply after the first negative skin test.
- Urine drug test (paid for by the hospital)
- NO EXCEPTIONS ON HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
- In addition, the student needs to email at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher. The teacher needs to be from your current academic year. The teacher letter must have the teacher's contact information for follow-up. Fill out the application to volunteer here.
- Health verifications are also to be emailed. Health verifications must come from the source of the vaccinations (Pediatrician, Pharmacy, etc.).
- Your application is not complete until your vaccination record and at least one teacher letter have been received.
- Email letter and health information to Nicole Hubbard ([email protected]).