Your health is our top priority. In our mission to support the well-being of our community, we want to provide you with resources to help keep you and your family safe and informed. As always, our team is here for you.
Bookmark this page to stay up to date on the latest information regarding COVID-19.
Here are a few simple actions you can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding crowds and remaining 6 feet apart from each other while in public places.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like countertops, door handles, faucets, and phones.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you need medical care and have COVID-19 symptoms, call ahead first.
If you've been tested at one of our facilities for COVID-19, a member of our staff will be reaching out to you in regards to your results as soon as we receive them. Please call our team if you symptoms get worse; however, our team will be reaching out with the results of COVID-19 testing as soon we receive them.
SUPPLY DONATIONS: We appreciate our community members’ interest in donating supplies to our facilities. If anyone would like to donate medical-grade masks or N95s, please contact John Marx, at [email protected]. We are grateful for the support from our community during these unusual and challenging circumstances.