Patient safety, privacy, and confidentiality are priorities at St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital. Accordingly, we have established policies regarding visitation. It is important that your family and friends are aware of these policies prior to their visit.
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., unless the patient is in labor.
- All visitors are required to sign in at the front desk to the Family Birthing Center. All visitors will be asked to provide a photo ID for security purposes.
- Anyone with a fever, flu or cold-like symptoms, blisters, or recent exposure to an infectious illness is discouraged from visiting.
- Physicians and nurses have the right to limit an excessive number of people in the delivery room in order to provide safe care to you and your family.
- One adult support person is allowed to stay overnight.
- No children are allowed to stay overnight.
- We encourage your children to visit you during regular visiting hours. During labor and delivery, an adult other than your support person must be present to supervise the children, who should never be unattended in any area of the hospital. Staff members are not available to care for children.
- State of the art infant security system provides continuous monitoring.