Free Medicare Helpline
At St. Luke’s Health, we understand that changing health insurance can be a stressful process. The St. Luke’s Medicare Insurance Helpline is a free service for our Medicare patients.
St. Luke’s Health Medicare Helpline will help find the plan that is right for you by:
• Helping you compare Medicare plans.
• Verifying the Medicare plans accepted by your health care providers.
• Providing unlimited access to licensed and extensively trained insurance agents representing our accepted Medicare plans.
With the Helpline you can:
• Receive assistance comparing Medicare plans that match your individual needs and preferences.
• Verify the Medicare plans accepted by your healthcare providers.
• Identify a Medicare prescription plan that covers your medications at the lowest cost.
• Receive unlimited assistance throughout the Medicare plan enrollment process.
Click here to request a consultation or call toll-free 1-(866) 391-7731 for assistance.
The Medicare Insurance Helpline is serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency representing Medicare plans accepted by St. Luke’s Health. MedicareCompareUSA affiliated agents are extensively trained to assist patients with Medicare plan comparisons and to help match plans to the specific needs, preferences, and budget of the patient