Due to COVID-19, our patient visitor policies are changing. Please visit: COVID-19: Enhanced Visitor Policy
If you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19, take these steps.
Visitors are important members of our patients’ healthcare team. Thank you for following our visiting policies to allow us to best facilitate patient care.
Visiting hours at CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Vintage Hospital are 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. (Daily).
One visitor is allowed to stay overnight if the patient agrees. When visiting between 8 p.m. and 5:30 a.m., visitors must check-in with security personnel stationed at the emergency entrance (at the north side entrance of the hospital) for a visitor’s badge. We proudly offer complimentary parking.
Visitors are important members of our patients’ healthcare team. We ask visitors to follow these important rules.
- Wash your hands before entering and leaving the patient’s room
- Ask before bringing flowers, perfumes, food/drink, balloons etc. that may trigger allergies or disrupt other patients
- Observe all “No Visitors,” “Isolation” and other signage
- Respect the need for a quiet, healing environment
- Silence cell phones
- Do not share patient items such as dishes and towels
Do NOT bring these items onto hospital premises:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Non-prescribed narcotics or illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives, illegal knives, other prohibited weapons
Visitation will be prohibited for the following reasons:
- Interference with patient care
- Infection control issues
- Court orders restricting contact
- Disruptive, threatening, or violent behavior
- Patient’s need for rest or visitor restriction
Place orders online for free same-day delivery from the Gift Shop directly to patients in the hospital. Phone orders are welcome and available during Gift Shop operating hours. No additional charge or no minimum purchase required for hospital deliveries. For your convenience, we accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Click here to shop online for gifts, flowers, and balloons or call 877-887-3200 to place an order.
Obtaining Patient Information
The Patient Passcode Program gives our patients complete control over who may receive confidential, clinical information. Patients receive a personal passcode upon admission. They, or immediate family members, can share the passcode with other family members and friends at their discretion.
People who call the hospital to inquire about the patient’s condition must have the passcode to be given information. Callers who do not have the passcode will be referred to the patient or the patient’s family.
The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) mandates that healthcare organizations control the release of confidential patient information. CHI St. Luke’s Health has taken measures to assure patient privacy and confidentiality through written, fax, and email communication. The Patient Passcode Program assures confidentiality over the phone and allows patients to control who receives information.