Due to COVID-19, our patient visitor policies are changing. Please visit: COVID-19: Enhanced Visitor Policy
If you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19, take these steps.
Visitors are important members of our patient’s healthcare team. Thank you for following our visiting policies to allow us to best facilitate patient care.
Visiting hours at St. Luke’s Health–The Vintage Hospital is 5:00 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Daily).
A visitor badge must be obtained and worn by all visitors at all times while inside the hospital building. When visiting between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m., visitors must check-in with security personnel stationed at the Main Lobby Information Desk for an overnight visitor's armband.
Visiting hours in Labor and Delivery are determined by the needs of the patient. All visitors are required to check-in with the front desk prior to entering the Labor & Delivery unit. A visitor's badge must be obtained and worn by all visitors at all times while on unit. We proudly offer complimentary parking.
Visitors are important members of our patient’s healthcare team. We ask visitors to follow these important rules.
- Wash your hands before entering and leaving the patient’s room
- Ask before bringing flowers, perfumes, food/drink, balloons etc. that may trigger allergies or disrupt other patients
- Observe all “No Visitors,” “Isolation” and other signage
- Respect the need for a quiet, healing environment
- Silence cell phones
- Do not share patient items such as dishes and towels