The Vintage Hospital Volunteer Services
In order to maintain the health of our community, we are temporarily postponing all volunteer programs at CHI St. Luke’s locations. Please check back for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
The Vintage Hospital Volunteer Services invites you to become an integral part of our hospital community. By joining our family of volunteers, you will contribute to our high-quality care that is committed to excellence and compassion for the whole person—body, mind, and spirit.
Volunteering has a significant impact on the community and a positive influence on your health, wellbeing, and spirit. Volunteers at The Vintage Hospital are part of a unique family that thrives on service and camaraderie.
- Free lunch on the days you volunteer
- Free parking
- Free flu shots
- Letter of recommendation after 100 hours of volunteering
- Leadership opportunities
- Emergency Department
- Guest Relations
- ICU or Surgery Waiting
- Imaging Front Desk
- Gift Shop
- Nursing Units
- Women’s Services
- Special Projects
- Spiritual Care
Become a Volunteer
- Interview: Volunteer Services will contact you by phone to schedule an interview. The interview, your interests, and availability will determine placement options.
- Health Screening: Following the interview, we will schedule a health screening at the Employee Health Clinic. This screening includes a medical health review and tuberculosis (TB) test. The TB test must be read two or three days after the injection.
- Orientation: Attendance is required for an orientation session that is approximately 8 hours.
- Assignment & Training: On your first volunteer day, you will review a service description of your area and meet a mentor to begin training.
For more information on volunteering, call 832-534-5106 or email SLHVvolunteer@stlukeshealth.org.