You can be assured that you will receive the most advanced care and treatment available from board-certified physicians and a specially trained surgical team with Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group.
As leaders in minimally invasive surgery combined with a collaborative team approach, our surgeons specialize in various body systems and procedures—from advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery to skin and soft tissue repairs.
Internationally renowned for developing or adapting cutting-edge technology, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group surgeons provide many treatment options using the latest high-definition video system for exceptional visual clarity to achieve the following patient benefits:
- Less scarring, pain, blood loss
- Shorter recovery time
- Faster return to daily activities
Procedures that may be available at your nearest Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group locations include:
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery: Bile Ducts, Liver, Pancreas
- Endocrine Surgery: Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal, Pancreas
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Upper Digestive Tract: Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestines
- Hernia Repairs
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Skin and Soft Tissue Repairs
- Surgical Oncology
Pre-register for surgery using our online form. You'll need to have the following information in front of you:
- Your insurance card or the insurance card of the person who is the primary subscriber for your insurance.
- Your driver's license.