The holidays are a wonderful time to gather with family and friends, and alcohol is often an expected party guest. While drinking in moderation can be part of holiday festivities for adults 21 and older, keep these guidelines in mind to keep yourself and your party guests safe.
Manage Party Drinking: Tips for the Host
As a party host, allowing guests to overindulge is a risk to their health that could also pose legal issues for you. Consider the following tips to protect yourself and your guests during your next holiday event.
- Don’t pressure anyone to drink.
- Offer a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Serve food if alcohol is also being served.
- Don’t let guests who are drunk continue to drink.
- Don’t allow guests to drive if they have had too much to drink.