How Employers Can Safely Reopen Offices: COVID-19 Precautions
Because the situation surrounding COVID-19 is constantly evolving, some information may not be up to date. Stay informed by following information from your local officials and by visiting the Texas Department of State Health Services website.
As Texas reopens, “non-essential” businesses get the go-ahead to open their doors again. But the pandemic isn’t over just yet. How can employers protect their employees from contracting and spreading COVID-19 in the office? We’ve compiled a comprehensive guide with four printable posters for the office to help business owners prepare.
Taking Care of Business: The Back-to-the-Office Playbook for Employers
This playbook offers guidance to help protect employees at jobs classified at a lower exposure risk, in other words, those that don’t require frequent contact with the general public.
The resource includes:
- A checklist to use when preparing the workplace for reopening
- Guidelines and procedures to consider implementing
- Employee training tips for preventing the spread of illness
- How to develop a response plan if an employee exhibits symptoms
- Three posters with preventive information
- A printable sign for designating maximum occupancy in each room