Severe Weather Updates
The safety of our patients and community is our top priority. Due to the winter weather conditions that are impacting our roadways, the following facility updates are being put in place for Monday, February 15th - Friday, February 19th. We will continue to provide updates to our community as they occur.
In the wake of winter weather, please see the attached resources to assist our community in the time of need.
Patients: If you have questions about an upcoming procedure, please contact your doctor. If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Facility Status Updates
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group Locations
- All Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group facilities are back to full operations and open on Friday, 2/19 including: MAC II, Springwoods Village Hospital, Agape, Conroe, Vintage Family Medicine, Urology, Podiatry, GI, Brazosport, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Tomball, Woodlands Internal Medicine, Pasadena, Pasadena Orthopedics, Woodlands Orthopedics, Creekside, Neurology, OBGYN offices, Galleria, Convenient Care, and virtual visits with physicians will be available as well
- Please contact your physician for any questions or concerns relating to canceled procedures or appointments earlier in the week.
St. Luke's Health Houston Locations
- All St. Luke’s Health emergency rooms are open except for Pearland and Huntsville Community Emergency Centers . If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
- Diagnostic and Treatment Center - Kirby Glen will be closed on Friday, 2/19.
- The following hospital facilities will be canceling all elective procedures, diagnostic imaging, and outpatient visits scheduled for Monday, 2/15 through Friday, 2/19:
- The Woodlands Hospital, Lakeside Hospital, Springwoods Village Hospital and The Vintage Hospital
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center’s Texas Medical Center and McNair locations
- Customer representatives will reach out to reschedule these appointments.
- Brazosport Hospital, Sugar Land Hospital, and Patients Medical Center will all have elective procedures and outpatient visits on Wednesday, 2/17 through Friday, 2/19. Patients from earlier in the week when closed will be rescheduled by staff.
- Please enter Brazosport Hospital through the Women’s Center Entrance from 7am - 4pm for outpatient services and Emergency Room entrance after 4pm for all patients
- The Woodlands, TSU and Baylor St. Luke’s McNair Campus’ COVID-19 vaccine clinics will be closed all week. Please visit StLukesHealth.org/CovidVaccine to join our vaccine waiting list.
- Please contact your physician for any questions or concerns relating to canceled procedures or appointments.
St. Luke’s Health-Memorial Locations
- COVID-19 testing facility in Lufkin (on Frank Street) will be closed Monday, 2/15, through Friday, 2/19.
- The Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group clinics in Lufkin, Livingston and San Augustine are all closed Monday, 2/15 through Friday, 2/19.
- Due to the inclement weather and in anticipation of lower temperatures and ice/sleet predictions, we are suspending all elective and outpatient surgeries for Tuesday, 2/16 through Friday, 2/19.
We anticipate normal operations by Monday. We will continue to provide updates to our community as they occur.