Limited volunteer opportunities are now available in non-patient contact areas.
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center (BSLMC) invites you to become a member of our volunteer team. BSLMC is located in the heart of the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas- 1101 Bates Avenue. As a volunteer, you will donate time and energy to provide many vital services to our patients and their families, visitors, staff, and the community.
Volunteering has a significant impact on the community and a positive influence on your health, wellbeing, and spirit. Volunteers at BSLMC are part of a unique family that thrives on service and camaraderie.
- Free valet or garage parking
- 10% discount at the hospital’s Bertner Café
- 20% discount at Lori’s Gift Shop
- Letter of recommendation after 100 hours of service
- Annual service recognition
- Free flu shots