We offer emergency care for all ages with less wait time. In hospital-affiliated emergency rooms, patients can expect to have access to on-call specialists and seamless admission to a St. Luke’s Health hospital when necessary. Online ER check-in is now available at the following locations.
If you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19, take these steps.
Our goal is to provide the best medical care as quickly as possible. Patients and their families take comfort in knowing that high-quality emergency care is available at all St. Luke’s Health facilities.
If you have a non-life-threatening condition, choose your estimated treatment time, check in online, and wait from home.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 for immediate assistance.
How to check in to the emergency room online
- Select a location from the menu.
- Choose a time that you want to come in.
- Complete the check-in form.
Then, simply wait from the comfort of your home!
Benefits to checking in to the ER online
- Time-saving: Online ER check-in allows patients to complete the registration process before arriving at the hospital, reducing wait times upon arrival.
- Convenience: Patients can check in from the comfort of their own home or while on the go, eliminating the need to wait in line at the ER reception desk.
- Efficiency: Online check-in streamlines the registration process, allowing medical staff to prepare for a patient's arrival in advance, leading to faster access to care.
- Reduced contact: With online check-in, patients can minimize contact with others at the hospital, contributing to a safer and more hygienic environment, especially during times of health crises.
- Priority treatment: Some hospitals offer priority treatment for patients who check in online, ensuring that those in urgent need of care are seen promptly.
- Improved patient experience: By eliminating the hassle of paperwork and long wait times, online ER check-in enhances the overall patient experience, leading to greater satisfaction.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that they have completed the check-in process beforehand can reduce anxiety for patients and their families during emergency situations.
Frequently asked questions
If you think you may be experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately. You can request that they take you to a St. Luke's Health emergency room.