Services for Our Patients
We help our patients and their families with the following:
- Airport & hotel assistance
- Interpretation during your hospital stay
- Financial services, including insurance verification and banking transactions
- Medical record translation
- Understanding hospital procedures
- Coordinating care throughout a patient's hospitalization
- Prescription upon discharge
- Home health and sitters
- Medical equipment purchase or rental
- Spiritual guidance for all faiths and religious counsels
- Business center needs, internet access and copying/faxing
- Information on world-class shopping, dining, and cultural attractions, as well as getting tickets to sporting and special events
For support not mentioned above, please contact International Services:
Our international financial counselors will coordinate all of your financial matters prior to your arrival and throughout your care at Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. We are happy to help you with information regarding estimates, banking transactions, insurance verification, payments, or any other financial matters.
Prior to your arrival, our staff can provide you with a cost estimate of your treatment based on your medical information. Please keep in mind that the final charges may differ from the original depending on actual treatments received during your hospitalization.
We have created packaged pricing for the most common procedures for uninsured and self-pay patients.
We also offer hospital room options, including our signature Terrace Suites, to fit your needs.
Hospital & Other Providers
Consolidation of your hospital and physicians' fees can be provided upon request.
Insured and Sponsored Patients
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center accepts most health insurance plans and has international agreements in place to best fit your healthcare needs.
All insurance companies require prior authorization for hospital services. In order to prevent any delay in your treatment, please contact your insurance company before your admission to the hospital. You can check the back of your insurance card for instructions.
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center accepts Letters of Guarantee (LOG) from embassies for sponsored patients as coverage for treatment. However, LOGs must be received prior to scheduled hospital services.
We are dedicated to making your visit as smooth as possible. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.