Billing and Insurance
Pre-planning in non-emergency healthcare situations help streamline the billing process.
- Pre-certify with your insurance company. Check the number to call on your insurance card. Most pre-certification is expected 24 hours before registration.
- Understand your bill. You will receive separate bills from the hospital and physicians involved in your care. The bill you receive from CHI St. Luke’s Health will include all hospital services.
- Review your bill. Questions about hospital services should be directed to Patient Financial Services at 832-355-3081.
- Pay online. For your convenience, you can pay quickly, easily, and securely through our online pay center.
- Pricing transparency. We want to empower you with valuable information to help you and your family make important healthcare decisions. With our Cost Estimator tool, you'll be able to find the general price estimate of the procedure you plan to have. Keep in mind that procedure costs can vary and do not include costs charged by others outside the hospital who are involved in a patient’s procedure, such as physicians, radiologists, and anesthesiologists.