Project ECHO, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center collaborates with primary care providers within Texas cities and rural communities. The mission of this program is to enhance medical resources in communities that currently lack specialized care. The program uses multipoint teleconferencing to connect with community providers in a peer-to-peer format, and uses case-based learning to teach providers to deliver state-of-the-art medical care. The end result is a sophisticated medical workforce and improved health and health care in communities across the state. If you are interested in learning more, please call 1-855-259-0028 (toll-free) or email ProjectEcho@stlukeshealth.org.
- Primary Care Providers will learn a specialty.
- Earn CME credits for presenting a patient case.
- Connect with Primary Care Providers throughout Texas.
- Enhance Primary Care Provider facilities with increased medical resources.
- Enhance patient care by decreasing referral and appointment wait times.