While there is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, you or your loved one can manage symptoms and slow its progression with the help of an expert care team. With compassion and advancements in research, our specialists offer a high level of comprehensive care and access to clinical trials.
In collaboration with Baylor College of Medicine, we perform revolutionary genetics research to shine light on complex conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease. With state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment capabilities, our healthcare professionals offer hope to those with memory and cognitive disorders.
Symptoms of Dementia or Cognitive Disorder
Make an appointment with our care team if you or a loved one experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty comprehending time or current location
- Trouble completing daily tasks
- Memory loss
- Misplacing items without the ability to retrace steps
- Decreasing ability to make decisions or sound judgments
- Difficulty participating in spoken or written communication
- Increasing social withdrawal
- Personality or mood alterations